As consumer demands grow, the value of offering omni-channel payment solutions also grows. Many organizations fear the risks of opening self-service payment options up to their customers, citing increased fraud risks and loss of control over the operations of payments. Unfortunately, this approach causes the institution to lose ground on two critical fronts: customer satisfaction and operational efficiencies.
It is not unusual for financial institutions/services to be struggling with finding the right path to extending more convenient payment offerings for their customers. Given the complexities (technology, operations, marketing, compliance, finance and legal) of rolling out a payments strategy, it is not surprising that many organizations experience a “failure to launch” when assessing comprehensive payment strategies.
However, it doesn’t have to remain a mystery as to how an organization will get they can get their payment strategy launched and fully working for them. In our discussion, we’ll help individuals understand how a comprehensive strategy for payment acceptance will impact their operations, customer experience, and financial performance.
What you’ll learn:
- How to evaluate an enterprise wide payments strategy
- What do consider for each channel of payments
- Why offering cards, the consumer’s preferred payment method, improves program performance
- Understanding the end-to-end cost advantages of having real-time authorization of funds
- How utilizing fees can support operational and financial objectives
NOTE: This is replay of a previously recorded HousingWire Webinar.
Original Webinar Date: September 12, 2018
Watch an on-demand replay: