How source data is transforming lending
Encouraging borrowers to share their financial information for a mortgage used to be like pulling teeth, but times have changed. Borrowers now regularly connect their financial accounts to services like Mint. This new borrower behavior means it’s never been more important for lenders to be able to explain the benefits and mechanics of digital asset verification.
Featuring experts from both Fannie Mae and Blend, this webinar will unpack the basics of asset verification, explore how lenders can benefit from it, and share insights into how lenders can leverage it to provide the best possible borrower experience. Whether you’ve never heard of asset verification or are already accepting applications with Desktop Underwriter®,don’t miss this opportunity to gain a crucial competitive edge!
What you’ll learn:
- How asset verification works
- Asset verification scenarios – how to know when asset verification will work for your borrower
- Frequently asked questions from the borrower (and how to answer them)
- The benefits of leveraging asset verification
- What’s next for data validation
NOTE: This is replay of a previously recorded HousingWire Webinar.
Original Webinar Date: July 25, 2018
Watch an on-demand replay: