How technology is changing the way people find, buy, and sell real estate
Today’s real estate market continues to move online, as most buyers begin their search online and continue to leverage the power of the Internet throughout the process.
Is your disposition process setup to take advantage of this evolution?
Join HousingWire and Auction.com for a discussion on the latest trends in Real Estate sales and how those trends are impacting sales. Our experts will provide:
- Recent data for online real estate activity
- Effective strategies for selling real estate online to both owner occupants and investors
- Strategies to optimize your disposition of distressed assets
- Investor’s impact on the housing market
- Best practices for getting the most out of retail sales
- How online real estate sales benefit all parties
Learn how you can optimize your real estate sales and disposition, whether distressed or non-distressed, to achieve unsurpassed results.
Presented in partnership with:
» Rick Sharga
Chief Marketing Officer,
» Kelly Chapman
SVP, Client Management,
Date: June 8, 2016
Watch a free on-demand replay: