Homeownership is and continues to be the American Dream for the Hispanic community.
Do you have the right tools and procedures in place to meet the needs of this diverse group of borrowers? Or do you need help understanding what your next steps should be to better serve them?
HousingWire gathered three experts on the subject to answer these questions and more. As you get ready to enter 2016, these experts will provide insight on how to take your business to the next level in the New Year and beyond by adjusting to better serve the needs of Hispanic households.
Attendees will learn:
- What does the Hispanic home buying generation look like and how will this generation play into housing moving forward?
- Where does the housing industry need to step up to better serve Hispanic household needs?
- What are some challenges that Hispanic households face and initiatives that can help?
- An inside look at the Hispanic Millennial Generation—Who are they? Why are they important? How do you reach them?
- Why is diversity and inclusion so important in serving “Hispennials”?
» Frank Fuentes
Vice President of Multicultural Community Lending, New American Funding
» Leo Pareja
Director, National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals® (NAHREP)
» Luz Maria Zywiciel
President, NAHREP Consulting Services
Date: December 9, 2015
Watch an on-demand replay: